Payment plans are available. Please contact the CWE Office for more information.
Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
Purpose: To provide grant assistance to students with financial need.
• Texas residents, non-residents or foreign student
• Show financial need
• Register for Selective Service or exempt from this requirement
No individual award may be more than the student's financial need. Below is the award amount that Hill College CWE students can qualify for.
Eligible Programs - Amount
Massage Therapy - $700
Certified Nurse Aide - $300
Pharmacy Technician - $300
Certified Medication Aide - $250
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students obtain a TPEG Referral Form from the CWE Office to take to the Financial Aid Office
- Students must provide
- A sealed, official high school and/or college transcript to the JCC Enrollment Management Financial Aid.
- Official GED record to the JCC Enrollment Management Financial Aid.
- The financial aid office will notify the student if he/she is eligible.
- Student will inform the CWE Office that they are eligible for TPEG.