Contact Information |
Testing Center Rules |
Quick THEA Quick Test |
Nursing (LVN) Entrance Pretesting |
THEA (Statewide Saturday Tests) |
ACT Testing Dates
Downloadable Testing Center Brochure
(pdf [1.25 MB])
To schedule testing, please contact the Testing Assistant for the campus on which you wish to test.
ALL TESTING FEES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
ALL TESTS ADMINISTERED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Testing Center Rules
If you do not see the file below, click here.
- Information regarding special accommodations and/or resources for the GED test may be obtained through the Hill College Testing Center.
- All other information about possible accommodated testing and/or resources may be obtained through the Hill College Counseling Center.
- All requests for accommodations and supporting documentation will be held in confidence.
Quick THEA Quick Test
- Tests given by appointment only at both Hillsboro and Cleburne testing centers.
- Cost: $10.00 to Hill College, and $29.00 to NES (check, money order, or credit card only for $29.00 portion).
- Examinee must show photo I.D.
- As of September 1st, 2003, there is only a 30 day waiting period required between Quick THEA retakes.
- Basically, Quick THEA is the same test as TASP, the only difference is the registration procedure; you don't have to wait for one of the Saturday state-wide tests (that's the "quick" part); receiving scores after the test is submitted is not necessarily "quicker".
- 5 hour test, examinee may use a 4 function calculator only; scientific calculators are not allowed for the THEA.
- Consists of 4 parts; reading, writing, math, and essay.
- Is an alternative test for THEA.
- Given by appointment only on both campuses.
- Cost: $39.00 to Hill College.
- Not timed.
- Consists of 4 parts; Essay, Sentence Skills, Reading Comprehension, and Elementary Algebra.
CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Administered by appointment on both campuses.
- Cost: $15 administrative fee to Hill College, $80 fee to CLEP per test.
(If taking the English Composition with essay, there will be an additional fee of $5.00 to CLEP.)
- There is a $25.00 posting fee required for each course posted to a Hill College transcript.
- Pre-registration is required (age requirements exist). Please call the testing center nearest you for pre-registration requirements.
- Cost: $90 for full test, $20 per retest. MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF PRE-REGISTRATION.
- You may take a free practice test at www.gedpractice.com.
- Testing Accommodations for GED--Contact Testing Center
- GED Schedule - see below
- The GED test is administered on the Hill County Campus (Hillsboro), the Johnson County Campus (Cleburne).
HESI A2 Vocational Nursing Program Pre-Test
- Cost: $44.00 non-refundable and non-transferable.
- HESI Assessment Test Study Guides are available at the Hillsboro campus bookstore (254)659-7720 and at the Cleburne campus bookstore (817) 760-5720.
- Call the Testing Center on the Hillsboro campus at 254 659-7815 or Cleburne campus at 817 760-5815 to schedule an appointment and more details.
- Web address is www.hillcollege.edu (go to Students, Departments, click on LVN under Health Sciences division for more LVN program information).
HESI CT-4 (LVN-ADN Transition Program entrance exam)
- Administered by appointment only on both Hillsboro and Cleburne campuses (valid photo ID is required).
- Cost: $15.00 to Hill College.
- Contact nearest Testing Center for test dates, deadlines, etc.
HESI A2 with CT-4 (ADN Program Entrance Exam)
- Administered by appointment only
- Cost $44.00 to Hill College
ACT Testing Dates (Statewide Saturday Tests)
- Correspondence test proctoring is available on both campuses by appointment only.
- Cost: $15.00 to Hill College.
- If testing is requested in Hillsboro, please email Vincent Guerrero.
- If testing is requested in Cleburne, please email Dalerie Lamphere.
- Please provide any required passwords and testing guidelines.
Scheduled Testing Dates: