The Associate of Science (AS) program is an academic transfer degree designed for students who will ultimately be pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree at a four-year college/university.
Pre-Physical TherapyGeneral Graduation Requirements
• The student must complete a minimum of 60 semester credit hours.*
• The student must complete all core curriculum/general education requirements for graduation.
• The student must complete at least three or four electives in Science and/or Mathematics.
• The student must satisfy the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements in reading, writing and mathematics, unless exempted.
• The student must earn at least 25 percent of the credit hours required for the degree at Hill College.
• The student must have a 2.0 grade point average on all work from Hill College.
• The student must have satisfactorily settled all college financial obligations.
* Developmental courses may not be counted or used as hours toward the Associate of Science degree.