Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Hill College.
Hill College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The college does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status in the administration of its educational programs, activities, or employment policies.
If you are interested in an employment opportunity at Hill College, please complete the appropriate application(s) located on this page. Additional information regarding application requirements can be found under the "Administrative", "Instructional", and "Staff" links.
- Applications may not be submitted electronically, as signatures are required prior to processing.
(Scans and faxes are accepted as long as all documents are complete and signed). Completed applications can be faxed to (254)659-7737.
- The "Statement of Philosophy of Education" is REQUIRED for all professional and instructional positions.
- Applications must be filled out completely (even if attaching a resume).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you are applying for multiple positions, please send a separate application for each position for which you are applying.