Approval to Use College Content
All college content (names, logos, seals, marketing publications, stories, web pages/sites, photos, videos, images, symbols and the like) represents intellectual property and registered federal trademarks owned exclusively by Hill College. They are to be used for college business purposes only.
Any other use of the college’s content for commercial purposes by any person or organization is prohibited without the express permission of the college. This applies to use in all forms of communications, including printed materials, Web sites and page (commercial and personal), videos, films, DVDs, CDs, television, radio, imprinted merchandise, digital and online media and the like. Hill College vigorously monitors and protects its content from unauthorized use.
All individuals, third parties, entities and organizations that would like to use or reproduce the content must contact the Public Relations and Marketing Department at 254.659.7770, or email Melissa Gibson at email@example.com to obtain permission. Once approval has been given, the individuals, third parties, entities and organizations are not allowed to alter, distort or deface any element of the college content.
News Media Access To Hill College Campus
Hill College strives to be helpful and responsive to news media seeking access to campus, facilities, staff and students while maintaining a safe learning environment and the reasonable privacy expectation of students and others.
News media requests to access and/or film outdoor or indoor areas must be coordinated through the Public Relations and Marketing Department. Media should contact Toni Rejcek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254.659.7949.
Filming & Photography on Campus
Hill College strives to cooperate with requests from film and video producers to use Hill College facilities and grounds when it can be demonstrated their activities serve the college’s interest. Priority generally is given to requests from nonprofit organizations and projects supporting the mission of the college.
- All requests should be sent to the Public Relations and Marketing Department.
- Once approval has been granted, the Public Relations and Marketing Department will be responsible for working with the production company to complete the necessary paperwork and coordinate its efforts with all appropriate college offices.
The college will consider permitting the making of photographs, films and videotapes on campus for commercial non-news purposes on the basis of the following guidelines:
- A production will be considered in terms of its size and complexity and to what degree it might disrupt classes and other normal campus activities. Whenever possible, production should be scheduled for weekends and during breaks in the academic calendar.
- Anyone wishing to film on campus for commercial non-news purposes must submit in writing detailed information about the propose project, including locations, days and hours of shooting, number of people involved in each day's shooting, type of activity to be filmed, commercial purpose and sponsor, and security and safety requirements.
- Hill College will prepare a contract, to be signed by the production company and the university. A shoot will be considered confirmed when this contract has been signed by both parties.