Paying for Classes
To help you meet your educational expenses, Hill College is pleased to offer NBS (formerly FACTS) as a convenient online payment option. Students who choose to use NBS may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester. They may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices available, the student also has the convenience of paying online as soon as he or she has registered.
The only cost to budget monthly payments through NBS is a $35.00 per semester nonrefundable NBS Enrollment Fee. If you wish to pay in full instead of creating a monthly payment plan, the charge for using NBS is only $2.00. There is a $25.00 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
How NBS Works
First you must register online through MyRebel. Next, within MyRebel, select the "Review/Pay Account" option under Student Information. Select the term, review your schedule and statement for accuracy, and then click on the "Pay by NBS" button. You will be taken to NBS' eCashier payment portal.
After you click the "Pay by NBS" button, e-Cashier will lead you through the process of creating a NBS agreement. You will need to have the following information available:
- Nine digit Student ID (this may be your social security number).
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your NBS Access Code. This needs to be something you can easily remember. It is used to protect your privacy.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Hill College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option—Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by First National Bank of Omaha (“FNBO“)
At Hill College, we believe NBS will offer many advantages to our students. Here are some of them:
- Students may spread their payments over a longer time period and more payments.
- Students may pay online instead of having to come to a Hill College campus.
NBS Tuition Management Brochure
The NBS Tuition Management Plan brochure can be picked up at all Hill College campuses. The brochure contains the program enrollment dates, required down payments, number of payments, and the months of payment.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Hill College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through MY FACTS account or call the Hill College Cashier's Office at 254-659-7700, in Hillsboro, or 817-760-5700, in Cleburne, to confirm the change.
When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
NBS specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. NBS recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the NBS system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to your My FACTS Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $35 (1–6 payments) nonrefundable enrollment fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
Can I pay by phone with NBS?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your NBS agreement, payments are processed electronically. NBS does not accept payments by phone.
What is the NBS Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, NBS asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into NBS inquiring about your NBS agreement or inquire online through My FACTS Account , you will be required to verify your NBS Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your NBS agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your NBS Access Code will be identified on your NBS Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
If you have questions regarding your balance, contact the Business Office at (254) 659-7700 in Hillsboro or (817) 760-5700 in Cleburne.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid, contact Financial Aid at (254) 659-7600 in Hillsboro or (817) 760-5630 in Cleburne.
To make changes to your address, phone, or banking information, call NBS at 800-609-8056.