It is required that all students on the Hill College Campuses obtain and carry a Rowdy Card. You’ll use your Rowdy Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless Student designates another financial institution)
- Receive book refunds
- Get meals through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
STUDENT ID INFORMATION
Hill College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Rowdy Card. The Rowdy Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access at www.rowdycard.com
- Get paid faster – direct deposit of your financial aid
For information on how to obtain your Rowdy Card, visit the Housing Office in the Student Center in Hillsboro or the Student Services Office in the Administration Building in Cleburne. Both offices are open Monday - Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.