Student Survival Page
- Schedule classes that fit your needs.
- Avoid online classes if you are a procrastinator.
- No 8 a.m. classes if you tend to sleep late.
- Utilize resources such as the Hill and Johnson County Campus Library.
- Before your first day familiarize yourself with the campus.
- Smarthinking is a great tool for feedback on essays.
- If you qualify, apply for work-study, but only if you can handle both work and classroom hours.
- Enjoy college! Make it a goal to meet one new person each day.