Texas residents, non-residents or foreign student.
Show financial need.
Register for Selective Service or exempt from this requirement.
No individual award may be more than the student's financial need. Below is the award amount that Hill College Continuing Education students can qualify for.
- Journeyman Electrician - $430.00
- Maintenance Electrician - $430.00
- Massage Therapy - $1221.00
- Medical Assistant - $896.00
- Medical Billing and Coding - $651.00
- Nurse Aide - $266.00
- Pharmacy Technician - $495.00
- Phlebotomy Technician - $279.00
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Students obtain a Texas Public Education Grant Referral Form from the Continuing Education Office to take to the Financial Aid Office.
Students must provide: A sealed, official high school and/or college transcript to Student Information Services or Official GED record to Student Information Services.
The financial aid office will notify the student if he/she is eligible.
Student will inform the Continuing Education Office that he/she is eligible for the Texas Public Education Grant.