Register for Wireless
To register your gaming device or Smart TV, fill out this form, upload a picture of the MAC address and submit this information. You will receive a reply once the registration process is complete.
How to find your device MAC address-
1. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left). Press ‘X’
2. Navigate up/down until you see the System Settings icon. Press ‘X’
3. Scroll up/down until you see System Information. Press ‘X’
4. The MAC address will be displayed. It will consist of alphanumeric characters and have the format xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx.
1. Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
2. Scroll down to Network
3. Scroll down to View Connection Status
4. The 12 digit hex code will be listed next to MAC Address (Wi-Fi)
1. Navigate to the Settings page
2. Select Network
3. Select Advanced Settings
4. MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
The process is different for each brand & model of Smart TV. Typically the wireless MAC address can be found under Network Settings or System Information.