Hill College

Work Orders

How to submit a work order

All projects needed/requested through the Marketing & Public Relations Office should go through the Hill College work order system found in the Secure Area on the website.

After signing in to the Secure Area, please select Public Relations from the menu items listed. These work orders are filled out the same way IT work orders are. The difference is in the subject line (what is needed). There is a section labeled Public Relations and a number of different kinds of projects listed there. Please explain in the description are the nature and specifics of the project you are requesting.