Board of Regents Meeting Agenda Posted
For the Regular Meeting of the Board of Regents
Of Hill College
To be held
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
At Noon in the Bullock Dining Room in the Hill College Cafeteria
Call to Order
Call to Order
The Hill College Regents may adjourn to closed or executive session pursuant to Texas Government Code for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071, inclusive of the Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to: Section 551.074 – Personal Matters – considering the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee or to hear complaints or charges against a public officer or employee; Section 551.072 – for discussing the purchases, exchange, lease or value of real property.
Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting – November 19, 2013
- Consideration of Financial Report for November and December
- Consideration of Approval of Audit Report for FY 2013
Communications to the Board
- President’s Report
- Athletic Report
- Construction Update
- Student Success Initiative Report
- Consideration of Approval of Bids
- Consideration of Approval of Fees for Joint History and Art Course.
- Consideration of Approval of the Interlocal Agreement between Hill College/City of Hillsboro for the assignment of a police officer on campus.
- Consideration of Appointing Presidential Search Committee.
- Consideration of Appointment of New Board Member for Whitney, Place 3
- Consideration of Selection of Naming Interim President
- Staff Appointments
- Resignations and Terminations