Academic Advising & Success Center
The Academic Advising and Success Center guides students by offering support services in developing educational and career pathways, while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
Academic and Career and Technical Education Advising
Hill College Academic Advisors and Success Coordinators work to assist you achieving both academic and personal success. Attending college is a different experience from high school or the workplace. Academic Advisors and Success Coordinators can help with the transition. Additionally, staff assist students with the following:
- Gain an understanding of Hill College policies and degree requirements;
- Assist in choosing or changing your major based on your personal and professional goals;
- Help with course placement, selection, and scheduling;
- Track progress toward and plan for graduation; and
- Prepare for transfer or career opportunities.
Advising is a shared responsibility. Academic Advisors and Success Coordinators guide students toward accepting responsibility for mature decision making. Your meeting will be time to discuss goals, academic plans and explore future opportunities.
Services and QuickLinks
Academic Advising & Success Center Locations
Hill County Campus
112 Lamar Drive
Hillsboro, TX 76645
Johnson County Campus
2112 Mayfield Pkwy.
Cleburne, TX 76033
130 East Renfro Street
Burleson, TX 76028
Questions? Email us email@example.com