Residential Life and Meal Plan (Hill County Campus Only)
The information below is for the fall and spring semesters only.
|Processing Fee||(one-time; non-refundable)||$||50.00|
|Room Charge||(per semester; non-refundable)|
|Meal Plan||(per semester)||$||1,500.00|
All residents MUST purchase the meal plan.
- Meal plan includes 19 meals per week
- Monday - Friday: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Saturday-Sunday: lunch and dinner
- Dining services are provided by Great Western Dining.
- Any unused meal plan swipes are not carried over to the following semester or refunded.
- Fees are due before moving into the residence hall and must either be paid in full or placed on an installment plan before keys will be issued.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
Room Deposit Refund
- Room deposits are refundable if written notice is received 90 days from the day the residence hall is vacated.
- ANY outstanding balance due to Hill College, including damages to the room and/or any charges for failing to follow policies, library fines, or tuition, etc. will be deducted from the deposit refund.
- Room deposit refunds are issued by direct deposit to the student's Rowdy Card bank account or other designated direct deposit bank account.
- Any room deposit not requested within 90 days of the last date of occupancy will become the property of the College.
Room and Meal Plan Refunds
- The room charge is not refundable.
- The meal plan refund is pro-rated based on the remaining number of weeks in the semester.