Thank You For Your Interest in Employment at Hill College!
Hill College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The college does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status in the administration of its educational programs, activities, or employment policies.
The College District prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any employee on the basis of sex. Retaliation against anyone involved in the complaint process is a violation of College District policy and is prohibited.
- Title IX Coordinator: Jamie Jaska, Director of Human Resources
- Address: 112 Lamar Drive, Hillsboro, TX 76645
- Telephone: (254) 659-7731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: https://www.hillcollege.edu/Faculty_Staff/HR/Title9.html
Tips for submitting applications-
- Allow 20-30 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the online application process. Interruptions during the process, may cause the system to "time out", and information entered will be lost.
- All required documents (resume, cover letter, and transcripts) must be submitted during the initial application process. If you have trouble submitting your application, try changing your browser and resubmitting (we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome). If this does not solve the problem, please contact HR 254.659.7730.
NOTE: All information on the application must be filled out completely (including the applicant profile). Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.