Hill College utilizes Texas Common Application for admissions. This is a two step process that requires a profile and then the actual completion of the application. Here are some helpful tips to complete the process:
- Click on Create an Account. This will set up your profile. It will ask for basic demographic information. If you already have an account with ApplyTexas then you can log in and not create a separate account.
- To apply to Hill College you will choose the Two-year application.
- ApplyTexas does not require your Social Security Number, however, not including it on the application could delay timely processing.
- New students to Apply Texas need to be sure to have a valid email address as you will receive a validation email from ApplyTexas before submitting your application. You need to have access to this email.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your application.
Please click the button below to start your journey with Hill College!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION, HARASSMENT, AND RETALIATION
Hill College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The College District prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any student on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in the administration of its educational programs, activities, or employment policies. Retaliation against anyone involved in the complaint process is a violation of College District policy and is prohibited. Reports of discrimination may be directed to the Title IX coordinator or deputy Title XI coordinator. The College District designates the following individuals to coordinate its efforts to comply with Title IX:
Title IX Coordinator
Ms. Tamy Rogers
Executive Director of Human Resources
U.S. Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights
1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1620
Dallas, Texas 75201-6810
FAX: 214-661-9587; TDD: 800-877-8339