Prospective students are required to meet all admissions requirements prior to registering for classes.  Please follow the instructions listed below.  If you do not meet all the admissions requirements please see the General/Specialized Admissions webpage for additional instructions.

Hill College utilizes Texas Common Application for admissions.  This is a two step process that requires a profile and then the actual completion of the application.  Here are some helpful tips to complete the process:

  • Click on Create an Account.  This will set up your profile.  It will ask for basic demographic information.  If you already have an account with ApplyTexas then you can log in and not create a separate account.
  • To apply to Hill College you will choose the Two-year application.  
  • ApplyTexas does not require your Social Security Number, however, not including it on the application could delay timely processing.
  • New students to Apply Texas need to be sure to have a valid email address as you will receive a validation email from ApplyTexas before submitting your application.  You need to have access to this email.
  • Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your application.

 Please click the button below to start your journey with Hill College!

Apply Texas Logo

If you have any questions, please contact