Official transcripts are free of charge. Requests for official transcripts are completed and submitted electronically through your MyRebel student portal. Please allow 48 hours for processing a transcript request.
- Log into MyRebel.
- Choose Live Forms in the red tabs.
- Choose Official Transcript Request Form from the drop down menu.
- Your current demographic information will auto-populate.
- Send Transcript to:
- Yourself--please enter your full name and address.
- College/University--Please enter the full name of the college/university and the address.
- Others--Please enter the full name and address of the business or other entity you want to receive your transcript.
- Special Instructions--check the box that is applicable or you may skip.
- We have provided a list of common requests such as holding for final grades. Check the "Other" box if you need to provide additional details
- If you have a coversheet that needs to be attached to your transcript, please include that as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Transcript Request Attachment" as the subject line.
If you have multiple places to send your transcript, submit a separate transcript request form for each one.
If you still have your MyRebel login information, please follow the instructions for current students above. If you are not sure of your login, review the MyRebel login instructions. If your account is not active or your did not have a MyRebel account, you will need to email email@example.com. A link will be provided to the official transcript request form.
If you need additional assistance, please call Student Information Services at 254.659.7600.