Transcript Request

Official Transcripts are free of charge.  All request for official transcripts must be in written form signed by the student.  Transcripts can be sent electronically via Speede servers within Texas to most public and private colleges and universities. Please allow 48 hours for processing of transcript request.

Overnight mailing services are NOT provided through the college, but the student can contact an overnight courier service to pick up the transcript in our offices.  The courier service must be paid for in full by the student. Please email with your confirmation information from the courier.  All courier services should use the Hill College Hill County campus to request a transcript.

  • In person - You can request your official transcript in person at any of the Hill College campuses. However, the transcripts can only be printed and picked up at the Hillsboro campus or Cleburne campus.
  • By mail - Print and complete the transcript request form (pdf 125 kB).
    Mail the form to:

    Hill College
    Student Information Services
    112 Lamar Drive
    Hillsboro, TX 76645
  • By fax - Print and complete the transcript request form (pdf 125 kB).
    Fax the form to 254.582.7591.
  • By email - Print and complete the transcript request form (pdf 125 kB).
    Scan the form and email the file to

If you need additional assistance, please call Student Information Services at 254.659.7600.