- Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice and are payable at the time of registration.
- Registration is not complete until
- your classes have been paid in full, or
- you have initiated a payment plan, or
- your financial aid has been applied to your account, or
- a bridge loan has been signed if your financial aid is pending.
- No bills will be mailed.
- Payment for classes added to an already existing schedule is due at the time the course is added.
Payment in Full
- Cash, check, cashier's check, money order, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted)
- Two-party checks, payroll checks, or postdated checks are not accepted
- (254) 659-7707 Hill County Campus or (817) 760-5707 Johnson County Campus
A secure online payment system offered through our partnership with Herring Bank
- Allows a one-time payment for the full balance due on the account
- Available 24/7 from any Internet connection
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards, any debit card, and savings or checking bank accounts are acceptable forms of payment
- Non-refundable fee of $2.00
- Accessed through your MyHC Student Portal
- Select "Campus Connect" from the top menu
- If you haven't designated your refund choice, you must do so before being able to proceed. If you have designated your refund choice, in the Message Notification box click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE TO THE MY HC STUDENT PORTAL"
- In the Account Balance Information box on the left side, click on "Click here to produce a term-specific bill or make payments"
- In the Account Status box, select a term from the drop-down list and then click on "Display Balance"
- Your bill is then displayed. Click on the PAY NOW button to make a one-time payment of your full balance
College Green Payment Plan
Hill College partners with Herring Bank to let you pay your tuition and fees and/or housing charges over time, making college more affordable.
For more information, please visit College Green Payment Plan
Simple and secure enrollment through your MyHC Student Portal
- View Quick Guide for step-by-step detailed instructions to login to your MyHC account
Select your preferred method of payment, the frequency of online payments, and the payment dates.
Split your tuition and/or housing charges into convenient payments - with zero interest.