- Tuition rates are based on residency. The legal residence of each Hill College applicant for tuition purposes will be determined by Student Information Services. Documentation may be required.
- Hill County In-District: Texas residents of the Abbott, Bynum, Covington, Hillsboro, Itasca and Whitney independent school districts paying Hill College ad valorem taxes
- Johnson County In-District: Texas residents of the Alvarado, Cleburne, Godley, Grandview, Joshua, Keene, Rio Vista, and Venus independent school districts paying a Hill College maintenance tax to support the branch campus in Cleburne.
- Out-of-District: Texas residents not residing in the independent school districts listed above.
- Out-of-State: Individuals not residing in Texas for the 12 months preceding enrollment at Hill College.
- Out-of-Nation: Individuals who are not permanent citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Charts do not include optional or course based fees.
- High school students taking dual credit classes pay based on separate tuition schedules.
- For questions regarding dual credit tuition charges, please contact Kendyl Garza at email@example.com or 254-659-7702.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice and are payable at the time of registration.