It is the obligation of the student to know his/her standing and rating in college classes during the semester and to secure these ratings before registering for the next semester. He/she is expected at all times to be familiar with his/her scholastic status. The advisors and success coordinators will confer with students concerning unsatisfactory work during and at the end of the semester. The object of such conferences will be to determine the cause of unsatisfactory work, to advise the student for improvement, and to offer any assistance which the college and instructors of the college might give the student.
Freshman: Students with less than 30 semester hours of credit are freshman.
Sophomore: Students with 30-60 hours of credit are classified as sophomores.


Hill College offers the Associate of Arts Degree, the Associate of Science Degree, the Associate of Arts in Teaching, the Associate of Applied Science Degree, Certificate of Technology, Certificate of Completion, and Occupational Skills Award.

A student who fails to graduate at the expected time and completes the remaining requirements at another institution may transfer hours of work back to Hill College. Official transcripts must be requested to be sent to Student Information Services. Reverse graduation students should complete an online graduation application.


The college operates on the semester plan with two long semesters of 16 weeks each and two summer terms.

Hill College follows federal and State accepted practices by awarding credit based on semester credit hours for courses and programs, regardless of format or mode of delivery. Hill College defines credit hour as one hour of classroom or direct faculty instruction and a minimum of two hours of out-of-class student work for each week for approximately fifteen weeks of one semester or the equivalent amount of work over a different amount of time; or at least an equivalent amount of work as required in other activities established by the College, including laboratory work, internships, clinical work, independent study, and other academic work leading to the award of credit hours. In accordance with commonly accepted practices in higher education, Hill College operates on a 50-minute hour for this definition. Only exceptional students, upon approval of the Vice President of Instruction, Vice President of Student Services, or designee may take more than 19 semester hours.

In the summer semester a student normally earns 6 semester hours in six weeks and 12 hours in eleven weeks.


Hill College has the highest accreditation possible for any college or university. Because of this recognition, Hill College credits are regarded as equivalent to courses of the same description at all colleges and universities. Transfer problems occur only when students elect to deviate from planned educational objectives. Examples of transfer difficulties include those encountered by students who change majors or who change from a two-year career education program to a transfer program. Please refer to the college website at for specific articulated programs with colleges and/or universities or speak to an Academic Advisor or Success Coordinator.

Advisors have access to a wide range of information on credit transfer. Students should work with an advisor to design a pathway consistent with the student's educational goals. Changes in plans should be discussed with the advisor to avoid potential transfer problems.

In order to assist students transferring to other institutions within the state of Texas, Hill College has joined with other junior/community colleges and universities in the State of Texas and has adopted a common course numbering system. The purpose of the numbering system is to improve articulation and assist students who are transferring between institutions.

A senior college is authorized by the Association of Texas Colleges to accept 66 semester hours from a junior college. After attending a senior college, a student may transfer 6 additional hours (in addition to the 66) from the junior college provided the hours are approved in advance by the senior college.
Many schools will accept 72 semester hours from a junior college because of the heavy load required of freshman and sophomore students in some degrees.



1. The following procedures shall be followed by public institutions of higher education in the resolution of credit transfer disputes involving lower-division courses:
a. If an institution of higher education does not accept course credit earned by a student at another institution of higher education, the receiving institution shall give written notice to the student and to the sending institution that transfer of the course credit is denied. A receiving institution shall also provide written notice of the reasons for denying credit for a particular course or set of courses at the request of the sending institution.
b. A student who receives notice as specified in subsection (1) of this section may dispute the denial of credit by contacting a designated official at either the sending or the receiving institution.
c. The two institutions and the student shall attempt to resolve the transfer of the course credit in accordance with Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board rules and guidelines.
d. If the transfer dispute is not resolved to the satisfaction of the student or the sending institution within 45 days after the date the student received written notice of denial, the institution that denies the course credit for transfer shall notify the Commissioner of its denial and the reasons for the denial.
2. The Commissioner of Higher Education or the Commissioner's designee shall make the final determination about a dispute concerning the transfer of course credit and give written notice of the determination to the involved student and institutions.
3. Each institution of higher education shall publish in its course catalogs the procedures specified in subsections (a), (b), (d), and (e) of this section.
4. The board shall collect data on the types of transfer disputes that are reported and the disposition of each case that is considered by the commissioner or the commissioner's designee.
5. If a receiving institution has cause to believe that a course being presented by a student for transfer from another school is not of an acceptable level of quality, it should first contact the sending institution and attempt to resolve the problem. In the event that the two institutions are unable to come to a satisfactory resolution, the receiving institution may notify the Commissioner of Higher Education, who may investigate the course. If its quality is found to be unacceptable, the board may discontinue funding for the course.



Credit for courses in which a passing grade (D or better) has been earned may be transferred to Hill College from a post-secondary institution that is accredited by one of the regional accrediting bodies. It is the responsibility of each transfer student to have official transcripts from all colleges attended sent to Hill College. A course from an accredited institution will be accepted in lieu of a specific course at Hill College only if evidence indicates the course is equivalent.

Course work completed at colleges and universities outside the United States will be considered for transfer on an individual basis. All foreign credentials submitted to Hill College must include the original transcript plus a certified English translation.

Transfer work from accredited institutions will be posted to the Hill College transcript when:
1. all official transcripts have been received,
2. the student has been identified as seeking a certificate or degree from Hill College, and
3. the student has attempted at least six (6) semester hours at Hill College.



Hill College is working with university partners to develop upper-level degree course offerings on the Hill College campus that will enable students to complete a bachelor’s degree without leaving Hill College or the central Texas area. This makes it easier for students interested in continuing to a four-year degree program to get the right advice, take the right courses, and have a seamless transition.
Students receive course counseling, registration assistance, and introductions to the partner university instructors. Dual admission participants will have access to various student benefits, such as:
• University credit for their work at Hill College
• Library usage on participating campuses
• Attendance to university student performances, sporting venue, & other events
• Access to university advisors
• Huge saving from lower housing costs and lower admissions costs by attending Hill College the first two years
• Transfer Scholarship Opportunities

Refer to the Hill College website for a complete listing of University Partners.


The Texas TWO-STEP Project offers a seamless transition from an Associate’s degree in specified areas at Hill College to a BA/BS at partnering Universities. This program will allow students to use technological interest as part of a four-year degree.

The Texas TWO-STEP Project (Technology Workforce Opportunities through Seamless Transitions and Educational Partnerships) allows a student to utilize up to 37 technical hours of coursework in a degree plan that focuses on a career goal.

Refer to the Hill College website for a complete listing of Texas TWO-STEP Project university partners.

(Texas Education Code ss.54.0065)

Students who graduate with a baccalaureate degree from a Texas public university may qualify to receive $1,000 from the baccalaureate-granting institution if they meet the following criteria:

1. Must have enrolled for the first time in an institution of higher education in the fall 1997 semester or later,
2. Must be requesting a rebate for work related to a first baccalaureate degree received from a Texas public university,
3. Must have been a resident of Texas and have been entitled to pay resident tuition at all times while pursuing the degree, and
4. Must have attempted no more than three hours in excess of the minimum number of semester hours required to complete the degree under the catalog under which they were graduated. Hours attempted include transfer credits, course credit earned exclusively by examination, (except that, for the purposes of this program, only the number of semester credit hours earned exclusively by examination in excess of nine semester hours is treated as hours attempted), courses dropped after the official census date, for-credit developmental courses, optional internship and cooperative education courses, and repeated courses. For students concurrently earning a baccalaureate degree and a Texas teaching certificate, required teacher education courses shall not be counted to the extent that they are over and above the free electives allowed in the baccalaureate degree program.


Guarantee for Transfer Credit

The Hill College District guarantees to its Associate of Arts graduates and other students who have met the requirements of a 60 credit hour transfer plan the transferability of course credits to those Texas colleges or universities which cooperate in the development of Hill College District Course Selection Guides. If such courses are rejected by the college or the university, the student may take tuition-free alternate courses at

Hill College which are acceptable to the college or university. Special Conditions which apply to the Guarantee are as follows:

1. Transferability means the acceptance of credits toward a specific major and degree. Courses must be identified by the receiving university as transferable and applicable in course Selection Guides dates 1992-93 or later;

2. Limitations of total number of credits accepted in transfer, grades required, relevant grade point average, and duration of transferability apply as stated in the catalog of the receiving institution; and,
3. The guarantee applies to courses included in a written transfer (degree) plan -- which includes the institution to which the student will transfer, the baccalaureate major and degree sought, and the date such a decision was made -- which must be filed with Hill College.
4. Only college-level courses with the Academic Course Guide Manual (ACGM) approved numbers are included in this guarantee.
5. If all conditions are met and course or courses are not accepted by a receiving institution in transfer, the student must notify Hill College within 10 days of notice
of transfer credit denial so the “Transfer Dispute Resolution” process can be initiated.

6. If it is determined that the course or courses are not transferable, Hill College will allow the student to take up to 6 semester credit hours of comparable courses, which are acceptable to the receiving institution.
7. The guarantee does not imply that the graduate will pass any licensing or qualifying examination for a particular career.
8. The students’ sole remedy against this College and its employees for academic deficiencies shall be limited to 6 credit hours of tuition-free education under conditions described above.

Guarantee for Job Competency

If a recipient of an Associate of Applied Science degree, Certificate of Completion, or Certificate of Technology is judged by his/her employer to be lacking in technical job skills identified as exit competencies for his/her specific degree program, the graduate will be provided up to 6 tuition-free credit hours of additional skill training by the College under the condition of the guarantee policy. Special conditions which apply to the guarantee include the following:

1. The graduate must have earned the Associate of Applied Science degree, the Certificate of Completion, or Certificate of Technology beginning May, 1993, or thereafter in an occupational program identified in the college catalog.

2. The graduate must have completed the requirements for the Associate of Applied Science degree, the Certificate of Completion, or the Certificate of Technology at Hill College, with a minimum 75 percent of credits earned at Hill College, and must have completed the degree within a four-year time span.
3. Graduates must be employed full-time in an area directly related to the area of program concentration as certified by the Vice President of Instruction.
4. Employment must commence within 12 months of graduation.
5. The employer must certify in writing that the employee is lacking entry-level skills identified by Hill College as the employee’s program competencies and must specify the areas of deficiency within 90 days of the graduate’s initial employment.
6. The employer, division dean, job placement counselor, and appropriate faculty member will develop a written educational plan for retraining.
7. Retraining will be limited to 6 credit hours related to the identified skill deficiency and to those classes regularly scheduled during the period covered by the retraining plan.
8. All retraining must be completed within a calendar year from the time the educational plan is agreed upon.
9. The graduate and/or employer are responsible for the cost of books, insurance, uniforms, fees, and other course-related expenses.
10. The guarantee does not imply the graduate will pass any licensing or qualifying examination for a particular career.
11. Student’s sole remedy against district and its employees for skill deficiencies shall be limited to 6 credit hours of tuition-free education under conditions described above.
12. The program can be initiated through a written contract with the office of the college president.

(College Credit Granted for Non-Traditional Education)

Hill College supports the concept that learning can and does occur outside the traditional college classroom. In today's world, many students acquire substantial education through intensive reading, travel, correspondence courses, television, and other non-traditional avenues of learning.

A maximum of 24 semester hours of credit may be earned by examination or other non-traditional forms of education and applied towards the degree.

A student planning to transfer to other institutions should consult with those institutions regarding their policies on acceptance of evaluated credit.

Student must be enrolled in and successfully complete at least 6 semester credit hours at Hill College for credit to be posted on the permanent record. A posting fee is charged to record the course on the student’s permanent transcript. See Tuition and Fee Schedule on the college website at

The course number, the course title, and the number of semester hours of credit will be recorded on the transcript. No grade points are earned; credit may not be used to meet residency requirements.

Evaluated Credit - (Evaluation of Credentials)

Students may earn credit by an evaluation of various credentials:
1. State or national board exams/certifications, (LVN, R.N., Cosmetology, Criminal Justice, Fire and Emergency Management Services).
2. Non-traditional transcripts, (Hospital schools, cosmetology, etc....)
3. Nationally recognized tests or certifications.
4. Formal Military Training.

Advanced Placement Examinations (AP)

Entering freshmen who have participated in advancement placement courses in a secondary school and who present scores of 3 or above on the appropriate Advanced
Placement Examination may be granted, on request, credit or placement for comparable courses at Hill College following enrollment. Credit may not be used to meet residency requirements. Requests for additional information on Advanced Placement (AP) credit at Hill College should be directed to the Academic Advising and Success Center.

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

Students who believe that they already possess the knowledge and/or skills taught in certain courses or programs offered by the college may obtain credit for one or more courses by successful taking of an examination. The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) is a national testing program administered by the Educational Testing Service. Hill College is a test center for CLEP. Hill College awards credit for students who successfully complete one or more CLEP subject examinations. Except in ENGL 1301, Composition, and ENGL 1302, Composition and Intro. to Literature, Hill College grants credit on the basis of the College Board CLEP General Examination Scores. To receive credit in ENGL 1301 and ENGL 1302, student must also pass a written essay. (For additional information, see an advisor.)

Scholastic Assessment Test I (SAT I & SAT II)
American College Test

Beginning freshman who present scores of 600 or better on the verbal or mathematics section of the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT I) of the College Board or scores of 30 or better on the English or Mathematics sections of the American College Test (ACT) of the American College Testing Program may take the English and/or Mathematics Departmental Challenge Examination. Successful applicants may receive credit for ENGL 1301, ENGL 1302, MATH 1314, MATH 2413, and/or MATH 2414.

Prior Learning Assessment

Students are eligible to apply for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit. The credit may not exceed 50% of a student’s certificate or associate degree coursework. Exceptions may be allowed for students who have taken Continuing Education classes that were linked with Hill College credit classes. Six hours of HC credit must be successfully completed with a grade of A, B, C or D prior to posting PLA credit.

Departmental Challenge exams will not be offered for courses for which CLEP is available. Students must make a grade of B or higher to earn Prior Learning Credit (PLC) from Departmental Challenge Exams. Students cannot request credit for prior learning for courses attempted or previously taken. The courses(s) must be a part of or related to the student’s college technical certificate or degree plan. Departmental challenge exams can only be attempted once. Departmental challenge exams may consist of one or a combination of written and/or practical exams.

Prior learning credit (PLC) will only be awarded for licensures/certifications that are current. Prior learning credit is not awarded for academic transfer courses, except in cases where students may qualify through external college entrance and subject exams.

Students seeking other exceptions should contact the dean of the program in which the course is included.



Any high school student graduating with one or more years in a technical program may receive advanced placement or advanced standing in a parallel college program at Hill College. Advanced placement or advanced standing at Hill College can be awarded based on any one or any combination of the following:
1. Recommendation of the high school vocational instructor,
2. Recommendation of the high school vocational director,
3. Evaluation of the student's vocational program competency profile,
4. Departmental examinations.

A student should apply within a period of one year after high school graduation. A maximum of 15 semester hours of college credit can be awarded for courses provided the student has not enrolled in the same course or in a higher level sequential course at Hill College or another college. The student will be allowed to apply for advanced placement or advanced standing only one time. Credits earned in this manner will not become a part of the student's permanent record until an equivalent number of semester hours have been earned in regular classes at Hill College.

Students desiring credit by this means and who expect to transfer to another institution are advised to check with the receiving institution concerning the transferability of credit obtained by this method.


The International Baccalaureate Diploma is an international program of courses and exams offered at the high school level. In keeping with Senate Bill 111 passed in 2005, the Hill College will grant (CR) credit for IB exams with certain required scores beginning fall of 2006.

Texas institutions of higher education must award 24 hours of course specific college credit in subject appropriate areas on all IB exams scores of 4 or above as long as the incoming freshman have earned an IB diploma. However, course credit does not have to be awarded on any IB exams where the score received is a 3 or less. This may mean that such students will not receive 24 hours of college credit, even if they have an IB diploma.

Students must send an IB transcript to Hill College. All IB students must show proof of meeting the Texas

Success Initiative (TSI) requirements prior to their initial enrollment at Hill College.

Students bringing in an IB transcript for credit evaluation should consider the total number of qualifying credits to be awarded. Additional hours above the required amount to graduate may have an adverse impact on students’ financial aid or other grant programs. In addition, no Texas public university or college shall be required to accept in transfer or toward a degree program more than 66 semester credit hours of lower division academic credit.

Hill College Credit of IBD - Policy


The grades used in college reports and records are: A (excellent), B (above average), C (average), D (below average), F (failure), I (incomplete), W (withdrawn), and WC (withdraw COVID-19). (A grade of “D” given in a developmental or remedial course is not considered passing and students could not advance to the next level of courses.) The lowest passing grade for most courses is D. Grade point averages are computed by assigning values to each grade as follows:
A = 4 points B = 3 points C = 2 points D = 1 point F = 0 points

In calculating the grade-point average under the above system, a student with 12 hours of A's and 3 hours of F's would have 48 grade points divided by 15 semester hours, thus a grade-point average of 3.20 for the semester hours attempted. Under this system a student must have at least a 2.00 for the "C" average required for graduation.

In case of illness or similar emergency, a grade of incomplete (I) may be given. Students requesting an incomplete (I) must see their instructor for approval. If course requirements are not completed during the next long semester, the grade of "I" will be changed to "F".

A student who repeats a course in an attempt to improve a grade will be awarded the grade from the last attempt.


Permanent grades are reported at the end of each semester via MyRebel, the online student portal, on the Hill College website at


The purpose of the President's List is to honor those students who achieve academic perfection by making the highest grade point average possible, 4.0, while enrolled in at least 12 semester hours of courses, excluding developmental/remedial courses.


At the end of each semester, a Dean's List of the highest ranking students will be compiled. In order to make the Hill College Dean's List, a student must complete at least 12 semester hours, excluding developmental/remedial courses, during the semester under consideration and earn a grade point average of 3.50 in all courses attempted during the semester.


Students who have satisfied mandatory advising, do not have registration holds, and are considered college ready in all areas have the ability to make changes to their schedule online through MyRebel during registration periods. After the 1st day of class until the last day to make changes based on the college calendar, students can Add/Drop courses online, but are not allowed to resign from all courses and must contact the Academic Advising and Success Center. After last chance registration, students must see the Academic Advising and Success Center for assistance. Students must pay a $10.00 change of schedule fee to the Business Office if they wish to add or drop a course after classes begin. No course(s) may be added after the date designated by the school calendar as the last date to add a course.

A student may withdraw from a course with a grade of "W" any time after the census date for the semester and on or before the end of the 12th week of a long semester or on or before the last day to withdraw from a class of a term as designated in the college calendar. The request for permission to withdraw from a course is initiated by the student by procuring a withdraw form from the Academic Advising and Success Center. Other steps in the withdraw process to be taken by the student will be explained at the time of request. A student who discontinues class attendance and does not officially withdraw from the course on or before the last day to withdraw from a course will receive a performance grade for the course.

Students may withdraw from a developmental course unless they are required by TSI to be in remediation. A student who is enrolled in a developmental course for TSI purposes may not withdraw from his/her only developmental course unless the student completely resigns from the college or shows proof of passing the TSIA or a board approved alternate test prior to the official final date to withdraw.
International students and students receiving financial aid or veterans’ assistance should see the appropriate college official before dropping or withdrawing from any class. Any student who is considering withdrawing from a course is encouraged to contact his/her instructor prior to initiating a drop or withdrawal.


Section 51.907 of the Texas Education Code, enacted by the State of Texas during spring 2007, applies to students who enroll in a public institution of higher education as a first time freshman in fall 2007 or later.
Based on this law, Hill College may not permit a student to drop more than six courses during their undergraduate career, including courses taken at another Texas public institution of higher education. Any course that the student drops is counted towards the six course limit if “1) the student was able to drop the course without receiving a grade or incurring an academic penalty; 2) the student’s transcript indicates or will indicate that the student was enrolled in the course; and 3) the student is not dropping the course in order to withdraw from the institution.” College credit taken while enrolled in high school and below college credit courses does not count towards the total of six courses.

All courses dropped after the census date (the 12th day of classes) are included in the six-course limit unless (1) the student resigns from all courses or (2) the drop is approved by an appropriate Hill College official as a Drop Exception. If a student drops a course and then later resigns from Hill College, the individual drop(s) from earlier in the semester will be counted as a part of the complete resignation and not count towards the six drop total. Once the six drops have been used, the student must complete all courses they are enrolled in regardless of academic performance.

Unusual circumstances may arise which prevents a student from satisfactorily completing a course. Drop Exceptions can be considered when the student provides documentation
that the drop is required and that because of the circumstances, the student could not satisfactorily complete the course. Examples include (but are not limited to):
1. Illness
2. Care of sick, injured, or needy
3. Death in the family
4. Called to active duty service
5. Change of the student’s work schedule that is beyond the student’s control
6. Loss of transportation.
7. Loss of child care.
8. Lack of financial resources (supplies, travel, etc.).
9. Hill College determines that there is other good cause for the student to drop the course with appropriate documentation.

If one of the above exceptions is approved, the student will be allowed to drop the course and the drop will not count towards the six drop limit total.
The student has up to one year from the initial drop to petition for a Drop Exception.


When a student finds it necessary to resign from school before the end of the semester, he or she should obtain a resignation form from the Academic Advising and Success Center. Full instructions for resigning from college will be given at the time the resignation form is picked up. Students may also resign from the college by sending a written request for such action to Student Information Services. The request must include the student's signature, the student's current address, Hill College student identification number, phone number, and course names and numbers of the courses for which the student is currently enrolled.

The date postmarked on the envelope will be the official resignation date. Students who resign after the census date for the semester and on or before the end of the 12th week of a long semester or on or before the last day to drop a class of a term as designated in the college calendar will be assigned a grade of "W." A student who discontinues class attendance and does not officially resign before the last day to drop a class will receive a performance grade for the course.


1. Semester Examinations. At the end of each semester examinations are given in all subjects according to a prepared schedule. Because of the value in bringing about a general view of a whole subject, no student is excused from any final examination for any reason. No final examination may be given other than on the regularly scheduled date unless approved by the Vice President of Instruction.

2. Postponed Examinations. A student who misses a semester examination for reason beyond control should petition in writing for a postponed examination. The
student will be notified of the time and place of the postponed examination if the request is granted. Absence from an examination without valid reason will result in a grade of "F" for the course.



1. Measure of Quality. The records of all students who attempt 12 or more semester hours will be reviewed and evaluated at least once per year. A full-time student's record will be reviewed at the end of each semester. Full-time students and part-time students who have attempted 12 or more semester hours will be considered to be achieving satisfactory progress in "Good Standing" if they earn a cumulative 2.0 grade point average or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
2. Scholastic Probation. Students who do not achieve satisfactory progress (cumulative minimum G.P.A. of 2.0) will be placed on Scholastic Probation for the next long semester. Students on scholastic probation are expected to attend every class unless hindered by circumstances beyond their control.
3. Scholastic Suspension. Students who are on scholastic probation and fail to achieve minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or higher during the next term will be placed on scholastic Suspension (suspended from enrollment for the next long semester). After serving a one semester suspension these students will be eligible to re-enter on scholastic probation.
A student may appeal this action by submitting an online appeal application if there are extenuating circumstances which might alter the suspension status. Students are notified of the appeal decision through the online appeal status. If an appeal is denied, a student may request in writing to meet with the Admissions Committee for further review of circumstances. Approved appeals may have restriction to enrollment.
4. Continued Scholastic Probation. Continued probation instead of suspension will be in effect for students who fail to achieve the cumulative 2.0 G.P.A. but in the current semester earn 12 or more semester hours with current 2.0 or higher G.P.A. When these students attain the cumulative minimum of 2.0 or higher G.P.A., they will be in "Good Standing."
5. Re-entry. Students who have been on suspension may re-enter on scholastic probation. If they fail to meet the minimum requirements as indicated, they will be placed on scholastic suspension for one calendar year. After one year the student may be admitted on scholastic probation. Should the student still not meet the minimum requirements, he/she will be placed on scholastic suspension again for a calendar year and may be re-admitted only upon approval through the online appeal process.


Students who do not make satisfactory progress in mandatory remedial course(s) (regardless of overall G.P.A. will be placed on attendance probation. Students are expected to attend every class unless hindered by circumstances beyond their control.


A student’s transcript, a student’s permanent record of classes taken at Hill College, is available upon written request from Student Information Services. Official transcripts are free of charge. Request for official transcripts are completed and submitted electronically through MyRebel, the online student portal. Transcripts can be sent electronically via SPEEDE servers within Texas to participating public and private colleges and universities. Please allow 48 hours for processing a transcript request. If a student’s account is not active or the student does not have a MyRebel account, then students will need to email  A link will be provided to the official transcript request form. For additional assistance, contact Student Information Services at 254.659.7600.

Official transcripts may be withheld if a student has an administrative hold on his or her record or if a student has an outstanding financial obligation with the institution. Official transcripts will be released after all administrative holds have been released and all financial obligations to the institution have been discharged.