For students, your username is your firstname dot lastname.
Student email accounts are created daily,
starting 10 days before On-Campus registration for the semester that you've enrolled.
For assistance contact the e-mail administrator. When you first start WebMail, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password.(Here is an example of what you will see.)
Your user name is now only your firstname.lastname. For example, if your name is John Smith, your user name is: john.smith.
There is no longer a need for the "hillcollege" to be typed before your username.
Your password is your last name (using the correct capitalization), and the last 4 digits of your student id number. Please note, your Student ID is not the same as your Social Security Number. If John Smith's student id number is 1234-50122, then his password isSmith0122.
(Here is an example screen of what you will see when you successfully log in.)
What is my username?: Your username is your firstname.lastname up to a maximum of 20 characters including the dot and any punctuation in your name.
What is my password?: Your password is your Hill College email password: Lastname#### where the #s are the last four digits of your student ID.
To register your gaming device or Smart TV, fill out this form, upload a picture of the MAC address and submit this information. You will receive a reply once the registration process is complete.
How to find your device MAC address-
1. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left). Press ‘X’
2. Navigate up/down until you see the System Settings icon. Press ‘X’
3. Scroll up/down until you see System Information. Press ‘X’
4. The MAC address will be displayed. It will consist of alphanumeric characters and have the format xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx.
1. Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
2. Scroll down to Network
3. Scroll down to View Connection Status
4. The 12 digit hex code will be listed next to MAC Address (Wi-Fi)
1. Navigate to the Settings page
2. Select Network
3. Select Advanced Settings
4. MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
The process is different for each brand & model of Smart TV. Typically the wireless MAC address can be found under Network Settings or System Information.