WELCOME TO HILL COLLEGE!
We are excited that you have chosen Hill College to further your educational goals. Hill College utilizes the Texas Common Application for admissions. This process is a two step process that requires a profile and then the actual completion of the application. Here are some helpful tips to complete the process:
Apply for Admission
- Click on Create an Account. This will set up your profile. It will ask for basic demographic information. If you already have an account with ApplyTexas then you can log in and not create a separate account.
- To apply to Hill College you will choose the Two-year application.
- ApplyTexas does not require your Social Security Number, however, not including it on the application could delay timely processing.
- New students to Apply Texas need to be sure to have a valid email address as you will receive a validation email from ApplyTexas before submitting your application. You need to have access to this email.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your application.
Please click the button below to start your journey with Hill Collegeemail@example.com.
The student is responsible for meeting all admission requirements. Failure to meet all requirements will cause the student’s transcript to be withheld and the student will be blocked from future registrations. Admission to Hill College may be by one of the following methods:
- High School Graduate
Any other method of delivery will be considered unofficial.
- Individuals who have graduated from an accredited high school must submit an official high school transcript. An accredited high school is a Texas public high school authorized through the Texas Education Agency (TEA), the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission, Alternative schooling as defined and accepted by TEA, or if located in a state other than Texas, that state’s comparable agencies and/or regional accrediting association.
- An Official transcript must have a graduation date including the month, day and year. Transcripts will be accepted in the following methods:
- Sent electronically directly from the high school
- Mailed directly from the high school
- Hand delivered by the student in a sealed envelope from the high school
- Home School
- Individuals must submit a notarized transcript or listing of studies by the school's cognizant authority. This home school transcript must also include a graduation date including the month, day and year.
- High School Equivalency Certificate (formerly the GED)
- A person who has not graduated from an accredited high school or homeschool will be admitted if they have passed the High School Equivalency Certificate (formerly the GED).
- Official High School Equivalency certificate with scores must be provided.
- High School Graduate
Meningitis Vaccination is required for any student who is 21 years of age or younger and are attending classes on a Hill College campus. Proof of Meningitis vaccine is required 10 days prior to the first day of class for the term you are planning to attend. For further information and instructions, please see our Bacterial Meningitis informational web page.
Hill College maintains an open admissions policy ensuring that all persons benefit from postsecondary education and have an opportunity to enroll. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age or military status in admission decisions.