Students have the right to know:

  • What financial aid programs are available
  • The deadline for submitting the application for each of the programs
  • How financial aid is distributed
  • Costs of attending the institution
  • What resources are considered in the calculation of financial need
  • The institutions refund policy
  • The good standing and satisfactory progress guidelines for aid recipient

Students are responsible for:

  • Completing all forms accurately and by the published deadlines
  • Submitting information requested by the financial aid staff in a timely manner
  • Keeping the financial aid office informed of any changes in address, name, martial status, financial situation, and/or change in student status
  • Reporting to the financial aid office any additional assistance from non institutional sources such as scholarships or educational benefits
  • Notifying the financial aid office of a change in enrollment status
  • Maintaining satisfactory academic progress
  • Re-applying each year for aid