Welcome Back to Hill College!
We are excited that you have chosen Hill College to further your educational goals. You are considered a returning student when you have skipped a full 16 week fall or spring semester. You must submit a new ApplyTexas application to be readmitted to Hill College. Listed below are some useful steps to help you get started.
Apply for Admission
Hill College utilizes the Texas Common Application for admissions. This process is a two step process that requires a profile and then the actual completion of the application. Here are some helpful tips to complete the process:
- Click on Create an Account. This will set up your profile. It will ask for basic demographic information. If you already have an account with ApplyTexas then you can log in and not create a separate account.
- To apply to Hill College you will choose the Two-year application.
- ApplyTexas does not require your Social Security Number, however, not including it on the application could delay timely processing.
- New students to Apply Texas need to be sure to have a valid email address as you will receive a validation email from ApplyTexas before submitting your application. You need to have access to this email.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your application.
Please click the button below to start your journey with Hill College!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Readmission after Military Service. In accordance with Hill College Board Policy Manual FB (LEGAL), a student who withdraws from Hill College to perform active military service as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces or the Texas National Guard (excluding to perform one or more training exercises as a member of the Texas National Guard), who returns for an academic term that begins after the date released from active military service but not later than the first anniversary of that date, will not be required to re-apply for admission purposes.
Returning students do not have to resubmit transcripts (high school, GED or college transcripts) unless they have attended another college or university since attending their last semester at Hill College.
- Transferable College Credit Hours
- An individual who is a transfer student from another college must be eligible for readmission to the institution in which the student was enrolled. Transfer students must meet the academic requirements of Hill College. Only credits from accredited institutions recognized by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) will be accepted.
- Transcripts with in-progress coursework will be considered unofficial. Final grades must be provided for each term attended.
- Students transferring in a GPA lower than a 2.00 will be considered for admission only through a probationary status. Students must meet with an advisor in the Academic Advising & Success Center before registration can be completed and will be placed on an academic plan.
- Any student suspended from a previous institution must submit an Academic Appeal for consideration of admission. Any questions regarding a suspension status can be submitted to email@example.com.
Meningitis Vaccination is required for any student who is 21 years of age or younger and are attending classes on a Hill College campus. Proof of Meningitis vaccine is required 10 days prior to the first day of class for the term you are planning to attend. For further information and instructions, please see our Bacterial Meningitis informational web page.
Hill College maintains an open admissions policy ensuring that all persons benefit from postsecondary education and have an opportunity to enroll. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age or military status in admission decisions.