Listed below are all the forms a student should need to complete the process of applying for financial aid. Students may have to provide additional documentation along with the forms. The forms below are designated by year and then by type. Please refer to the email received from Student Information Services to confirm the forms you need to complete.
Forms needed for the 2019-2020 school year are for students beginning classes August of 2019 and ending July 2020.
Dependency status will also determine the correct forms needed to complete your financial aid process. A dependent student is defined as a student that is under the age of 24, not married and does not support a child at least 50 percent. An independent student is defined as a student that is age 24 or older, married or supports at least one child at least 50 percent.
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Data Form--Complete online through MyRebel Live Forms tab!
- 2019-2020 FERPA Release Form--Complete online through MyRebel Live Forms tab!
- 2019-2020 Award Letter Guide
- 2019-2020 Bachelor's Degree Confirmation
- 2019-2020 Direct Loan Change Request
- 2019-2020 Fact Sheet
- 2019-2020 High School Completion Status
- 2019-2020 Income Certification Form
- 2019-2020 Other Untaxed Income and Benefits
- 2019-2020 Dependent Change Request
- 2019-2020 Dependent Child Support Paid
- 2019-2020 Dependent Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Dependent (Notary) Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Dependent Parental Separation Form
- 2019-2020 Dependent SNAP Benefits
- 2019-2020 Dependent Special Circumstance
- 2019-2020 Dependent Verification
- 2019-2020 Independent Child Support Paid
- 2019-2020 Independent Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Independent (Notary) Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Independent Separation Form
- 2019-2020 Independent SNAP Benefits
- 2019-2020 Independent Special Circumstance
- 2019-2020 Independent Verification